What wedding Rings Symbolize.
What wedding rings symbolize.
A circle has no beginning or end and is therefore a symbol of infinity. It is endless, eternal, just the way love should be. For many, the wedding ring is worn on the fourth finger of the left hand. This is because the vein in this finger was believed to lead directly to the wearer's heart.
Think of any design. We can make it!!
Call or Whatsapp 08091367085 or 08062229364
1. Ikeja: Studio 24, 1st floor, Allen Avenue.
2. Abuja: L52, Jabi Lake Mall, by Shoprite, Jabi.
3. Ibadan: C31, Cocoa Mall, Dugbe.
4. Maryland: Unit A, Ground floor, Maryland Mall by Shoprite.
5. Owerri: Store 1, House of Freeda Mall, MCC Uratta Road, opposite Graceland Medical Centre.
6. Unit B, Ikoyi Registry, Kingsway Road, Ikoyi, Lagos
We deliver worldwide ✈️📮📦