1. These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website and place orders for items from EternalGems By ordering goods from EternalGems you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms. You may contact us at this address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 0806 222 9354 or 08031 354 879
3. We try to ensure the website is available at all times, but we do not guarantee this. For technical reasons, the website may be unavailable (in whole or in part) at some times, and we cannot guarantee that you will be advised of this in advance.
4. If you do not choose to create a password, we are unable to retain your details in a way which will allow you to retrieve them on later visits. If you do create a password, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and for taking steps to ensure that your password remains secure.
5. The information you provide to us must be complete, correct, and up to date. If you fail to provide complete and correct information, or fail to promptly update it when there are changes, this will be a breach of your agreement with us. We reserve the right to cancel any order and/or disable or delete any account where: we find that the information you have provided us is not complete, correct, and up to date; your account is used in connection with fraud, illegality, offensive or abusive conduct, the infringement of intellectual property rights, or to cause anxiety or annoyance to any person, or we reasonably suspect any of the foregoing or your involvement in them; we find that you received incomplete, or incorrect information before you placed your order.
6. We grant you a licence to access the website. This licence allows you to view the website, and use any content we may place on it from time to time. The licence does not allow you to download or save any part of the website (other than pages specifically designed to be printed or saved, or which you are expressly invited to print or save) except as this is necessary to allow you to view or use the website in the normal way. You may not edit, modify, reupload, or otherwise deal with any part of the website without our express prior written consent. The licence we have given you does not allow you to do anything (including without limitation reproducing, copying, reselling, or otherwise exploiting) in connection with the website for the commercial benefit of any person other than EternalGems .
7. Our website is intended for use by adults, and you must be over the age of 18. Use by persons under the age of 18 is not permitted unless with the involvement and supervision of a parent or guardian.
8. The products sold from this website are intended for private domestic use by consumers, and not for use by business entities.
9. The website is the property of EternalGems . All of the content on the website (including graphics and text) is our property, and we assert our intellectual property rights in and to that content. That content is protected by Nigeria and International laws. The website makes use of trademarks owned by EternalGems
10. When you place an order on the website, this is an offer by you to purchase a product or products from us. We will send you an email confirming we have received your order. This email is not an acceptance by us of your order, but merely an acknowledgement of it. We will only accept your offer to purchase goods, and thereby create a contract between you and us, when we send you an email confirming that we have dispatched your goods.
11. If the prices, descriptions, or any other information you have been provided with before placing your order is incorrect, we may cancel your order without liability to you.
12. You may return goods under the terms of our returns policy. Where you do so, you must abide by the terms of that policy.
13. We try to get product descriptions (both text and photographs) correct, and to ensure that product availability is accurate. However, product descriptions may change and availability may not be accurate. Where the description of a product changes, we will try to make you aware of this when you order, but you agree that we should send you the product which is in stock even if its description has changed. Where a product is not available, we will try to make you aware of this when you order, but you agree that we should send you any products from your order which are in stock even if one or more other products from your order is not.
14. We are not responsible for any losses you incur due to a breach by us of these terms and conditions, unless the loss you suffer was reasonably foreseeable to you and to us at the time the breach occurred (or, if earlier, the point at which we entered into a contract to sell you goods). We will not be responsible for any indirect or consequential loss.